Bradyn sat up on Nov. 6 for the first time. Although he doesn't bring himself to the sitting position, he can now sit there without falling over, for at least half an hour. Bradyn likes toys even more, now that he can sit up on his own. He also enjoys animated television and has been attentive enough to watch a half hour episode of Baby Einstein. He got his first tooth, which is a lower molar. Kind of odd, but that is the truth. He drools a ton and puts everything he can grasp, into his mouth. So far he hasn't had any colds, even though Julia has had one. I'm actually surprised, because Julia gets right in his face, touches his hands (which go into his mouth). If I catch Julia touching Bradyn's hands/face, I would wipe them off with a wipe, in hopes that I got the germs off. I realize it's important for kids to be exposed to some germs, but he is still young and hasn't had all his shots. He isn't allowed to get the flu vaccine until he reaches 6 months, and even then, it is possible it won't be available anymore. He is around other kids from time-to-time, so I know it is just a matter of time before he gets his first cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment