Monday, February 1, 2010

Julia is at 200 words

I don't know how long I'll keep track of Julia's vocabulary, but probably not past the age of two! With kiddo number two, I probably won't have the time. But for now, this is one thing I enjoy doing. I'm such a proud mommy!

Here are Julia's first 200 words:

actions/reactions, or statements: boo, call me, cheese, cold, come, Elmo's song, fly, funny, go, hey, hot, I see you (says this ALL the Time), I'm tired, it's a ____, it's okay, kiss, love you, me, messy, nigh-night, no, on, ouch, out, owey, peek-a-boo, pop, pretty, shhh, sit, sit down, sticky, stinky, stop it, swing, uh-oh, up & down, walk, what did you do?, what's a wrong, what's that, wee, whoa, yeah (yay), yucky

animals: alligator, bear, bird, bison, bug, bull, bunny, cat, chicken, cow, deer, dog, donkey, duck, elephant, fish, frog, goat, guinea, horse, kangaroo, kitty, lion, meow, monkey, moo, newt, octopus, owl, penguin, pig, pony, puppy, sheep, tiger, turtle, yak

other nouns: angel, baby, baby doll, ball, bath, bed, bike, blanket, book, box, boy, bubbles, car, chair, circle, diaper, door, girl, grass, keys, ornament, page, paper, pen, poo-poo, potty, ring, slide, star, tree, toot, trash

meals: all gone, apple, candy, cereal, chicken, chocolate, cookie, cup, drink, fork, lemon, milk, mmm, more, Puffs, spoon, sucker, water, yummy

characters: Barney, Blues Clues, Bo Peep, Buzz, Donald, Dumbo, Eeyore, Elmo, Jessie, Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, Santa Claus, Tigger, Woody

names: Brooke, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Jenny, Joy, Julia, Kyle, me, Momma, Mommy, Paige, Roxy

manners: Amen, bye, good-bye, hello, hi, nice, please, sorry, thank you

body: back, ear, eyes, hair, mole, nose, teeth, toes, tummy

clothes: belt, glasses, gloves, hat, jacket, shirt, shoes, sock

colors: blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white, yellow

abc's: a, b, c, d

numbers: one, two, three, four, ten

No comments: