Bradyn meets Santa Claus!
Julia sits on Santa's lap too.
No smiles, No tears!
Excited for the candy cane that Santa gave her!
Enjoying her candy cane!
Bradyn meets Santa's reindeer
I love when he is so happy!
I love when Julia smiles too! It's harder to capture.
Julia...loves, loves, loves to dress up
Bradyn's first playmate (same age)
Funny faces, I must say
Our mom's group at Meghan's home!
It was fun taking Julia to see "Tangled"
Julia loved it (the movie, popcorn and candy). She sat still the whole time!
Julia loved it (the movie, popcorn and candy). She sat still the whole time!
Jeff and I also enjoyed the movie more than we expected to!
Pulling his toys out to play!
A nice Winter day at the Keneaster's home!
Happy in her new mermaid costume!
Having fun while Daddy takes her picture!
Bradyn in front of our Christmas tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment