Bradyn turned 4 months yesterday, so today he had a doctor visit. He weighed 14 lbs, 5 oz and was in the 50th percentile. His length was 26 inches, which is the 90th%. He is almost the exact same weight/length as Julia was at this age. All 3 of us (Bradyn, Julia & I) got shots today. Bradyn had a few shots, Julia got the flu shot and I got the flu and pertussis (prevents whooping cough) vaccine. I got my shot first and Julia got hers right before Bradyn, so she wouldn't freak out.
Bradyn now sleeps in his crib at night. We made the transition now, versus with Julia we waited until 7 months! We put him on his tummy in the crib and the first two nights he slept just fine. Now and then we have to transfer him to the swing if he wakes up early, but most of the time, he does just fine. I never have to nurse him at night anymore, so I get a full nights sleep. When I go in his room in the morning, when I hear that he is awake, he gives me an amazing smile. I will have to video it some time.
At this age, Bradyn also puts his feet into the air a lot and grasps them. He even puts them in his mouth sometimes. And anything he reaches for goes right to his mouth. Did I mention, he drools like crazy?
A few days ago, Bradyn began to reach for Mommy's and other's facial features (mouth, nose, cheeks). Bradyn is trying to sit up and will probably be able to any day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment