Julia's 18 month milestones:

One thing this month, that I'm not proud of is that Julia fell out (maybe climbed out of) of her crib. I felt like a bad mommy for not removing the bumper pads sooner. She didn't cry for more than 10 seconds. She hasn't been able to get out of the crib, since we took care of removing the bumper pads. Julia rarely cries at all when she gets hurt. I know if she cries for over 30 seconds, she really hurt herself. Most of the time if she gets hurt, she gets embarrassed, so she just doesn't cry. Julia also finally learned how to kiss with a smack (instead of just putting her mouth to ours). She gave her first smack to daddy 2 days after Christmas. Also this month, I started putting her in size 4 diapers at night. She wore size 3 diapers for almost a year.






In her 17th month (December), Julia learned 39 new words: angel, baby doll, back, belt, bike, blue, candy, circle, elephant, gama (grandma), gloves, green, I'm tired, it's a, Julia, mmm, newt, orange, ornament, owe (y), Paige, pink, Pooh, poo-poo, potty, puppy, red, ring, santa clause, slide, sorry, star, ten, Tigger, tree, up and down, water (wahee), what's a wrong, yak.
No comments:
Post a Comment