Monday, April 20, 2009

Potty Training

So I know it is a little early, but I thought I would try it. The last 4 nights (right before bathtime), I've set Julia on the toilet and by the 3rd night, she went #1. She also went after her nap today and right before her bath again. I just set her there and turn on the water. About 10 seconds later, she goes. Now I just need to buy a potty seat to go on top of the toilet. The only problem with starting this early is that Julia doesn't talk at all. So it may be hard for her to communicate to me when she has to go; that and maybe she is too young to get it. But hey, I can try. So far, it's happened more than 50% of time I've set her there.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Potty training?!?! Crazy!

PS Julia is soooo pretty. I love that picture of her. Hope you guys are doing well!!