Thank you everyone for all my birthday gifts. I got way too much for being as old as I am now- 30! Gifts received include: gift cards (Amazon, Target, & BJ’s), money, candy (See’s cashew brittle, Mike N Ikes, Hot Tamales, Sour Patch, peanut butter m & m’s), baking items (flour, sugar, chocolate morsels, white morsels, walnuts, almonds, caramels, assorted sprinkles, marshmallows, crispy rice cereal, Ghirardelli brownies), kitchen stuff (mini cheese grater, pink & white measuring spoons & cups, pink peeler, pink prep bowls, iced tea spoons, cookie platters, hand towels), belts (black & brown), black purse. Thanks to my family for taking us out to Chiles for dinner and for watching Julia while Jeff and I went to the movies.
Monday, March 30, 2009
30th Birthday
Here is Julia on my birthday--very serious picture, but really she did have fun in this box. 
Thank you everyone for all my birthday gifts. I got way too much for being as old as I am now- 30! Gifts received include: gift cards (Amazon, Target, & BJ’s), money, candy (See’s cashew brittle, Mike N Ikes, Hot Tamales, Sour Patch, peanut butter m & m’s), baking items (flour, sugar, chocolate morsels, white morsels, walnuts, almonds, caramels, assorted sprinkles, marshmallows, crispy rice cereal, Ghirardelli brownies), kitchen stuff (mini cheese grater, pink & white measuring spoons & cups, pink peeler, pink prep bowls, iced tea spoons, cookie platters, hand towels), belts (black & brown), black purse. Thanks to my family for taking us out to Chiles for dinner and for watching Julia while Jeff and I went to the movies.
Thank you everyone for all my birthday gifts. I got way too much for being as old as I am now- 30! Gifts received include: gift cards (Amazon, Target, & BJ’s), money, candy (See’s cashew brittle, Mike N Ikes, Hot Tamales, Sour Patch, peanut butter m & m’s), baking items (flour, sugar, chocolate morsels, white morsels, walnuts, almonds, caramels, assorted sprinkles, marshmallows, crispy rice cereal, Ghirardelli brownies), kitchen stuff (mini cheese grater, pink & white measuring spoons & cups, pink peeler, pink prep bowls, iced tea spoons, cookie platters, hand towels), belts (black & brown), black purse. Thanks to my family for taking us out to Chiles for dinner and for watching Julia while Jeff and I went to the movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! Julia is so cute :o) And you are taking great pictures of her...good job!
Post a Comment