Today I went into Ontario Kaiser to get a flu shot. I decided to take a pregnancy test since my husband and I had just started trying to have a baby last month. Well, I was checking my e-mail this afternoon and got an e-mail from Kaiser, saying the test came back "positive." Turns out I am pregnant. I was very excited to tell Jeff the news. I had bought him a gift ahead of time, hoping that I would get pregnant quickly. So the way he found out is I gave him a gift box which included: Dad's Rootbeer, POPcorn, lollyPOPs, POP Tarts, books: "God Gave Us You," "I Love You Daddy," "Just Me & My Dad," Daddy & Me," "Daddy Kisses," "Father's First Steps," 2 onesies that said "Tax Deduction" & "Mommy & Daddy's Alarm Clock," and a bib that said: "Daddy's Little Star." He knew right away and gave me a hug. Later today we told our parents in a special way. We had also bought gifts for them ahead of time. We wrapped up miniature picture frames for each member of the family. In each frame, we had typed up something like: "Dear Grandma, I'm coming out in June. Can't wait to meet you really soon. Love, Baby Bunyea." Each of the frames were personalized for Aunt Joy, Uncle Kyle, etc. For our parents and our Grandpas, we also gave them Memory Books that we wanted each of them to fill out for our future son or daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment